A non-toxic beauty blog focusing on botanical ingredients, honest reviews, affordable options, lifestyle musings, and more than a touch of humor.
"I now look back fondly at those being the most constructive years for preparing me for life in the real world...You have to have pretty thick skin and you have to have big shoulders." - Tom Curley

Friday, February 21, 2014

Sneak Peek at La Bella Figura's new product!


Look guys! I took a shoddy screenshot of an upcoming new lip color from La Bella Figura's Instagram! It's like I don't actually know how to use technology or something...

We don't know much about what kind of magic La Bella Figura Beauty is whipping up there in the great white north, but they did have this to say to me when I asked about the new product:
"We can tell you it's free of soy, gluten, carmine, talc, coconut, parabens, toxic stuff and is vegan. It's definitely luxurious with active ingredients that are plant based and feel luscious."
Can you tell I'm excited?? Because I'm really excited. I mean, look at that color. It's really like nothing I own or have really seen from the non-toxic beauty world. It's a sophisticated dark red lip that I could actually see myself wearing!

I'm watching you, Bella. I got my eye on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment