A non-toxic beauty blog focusing on botanical ingredients, honest reviews, affordable options, lifestyle musings, and more than a touch of humor.
"I now look back fondly at those being the most constructive years for preparing me for life in the real world...You have to have pretty thick skin and you have to have big shoulders." - Tom Curley

Friday, March 14, 2014

Just checking in...

Howdy, dear readers! Just a quick check-in to apologize for my slight absence. It hasn't been long, I know, but I miss this blog too much to go on without it! There's a lot on my plate at the moment in non-blog land, namely work, some freelance writing, and tinkering around with a very special green beauty project that I'm eager to share with you soon...

I know I gave you a little review yesterday, but here's a sneak peak of what you have to look forward to on the blog in the near future:
As previously mentioned, it's SXSW here in Austin and I'm planning on checking out some new brands at the Renegade Craft Fair tomorrow, plus maybe catching some free shows over the weekend. I'm seriously wondering how my fellow beauty bloggers manage to keep everything together!

But enough about me. What is everyone out there doing with their weekend? How are you dealing with this crazy weather? And most importantly... what would you like to see on the blog next?

No comments:

Post a Comment